Do you want to meet people from across the country and around the world? Would you like to work at one of Canada’s iconic attractions? Then the Parliamentary Boutique is the place for you!
Requirements: Minimal experience in the retail industry (or equivalent). Knowledge: Basic management and accounting principles.
- Customer service and sales to Senators, MPs, parliamentary employees and visitors
- Inventory management and control
- Product and store merchandising
- Cash management and control
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service
- Ensure that daily operations run as smoothly as possible
- Ensure Boutique cleanliness and appearance
Who can apply?
To apply for one of our positions, you must be:
- A Canadian citizen
- A student registered in a full-time college or university program
Send your application:
|By fax||613 947-7376|